PS- These Faux Leather Spanx are such a crowd pleaser and are currently 20% off.
Size 1 size up though! I’m wearing a size Small for reference.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. M and I went to see The Post on Friday night (highly recommend) then spent Saturday chillin at the apartment. We literally didn’t step outside all day. Well, I opened the door for a package… thats about it. haha.
It was nice though, I got to organize some outfits I need to shoot for the blog this week and Mauricio got some studying in. So it was also a semi-productive “lounge” day.
Anyway, I used to do these ‘Sunday Sevens,’ awhile ago, but stopped for some reason… so I’m bringing them back! Basically it’ll just be a round-up of seven things I’m loving lately that I think you may too!
- Favorite Book: Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino I’ve talked about this in my Instagram Stories before, but for those that missed it- this book has been by far my favorite read in quite some time. I’m read some other good ones, but this one had me fixed to it for two days straight. If you’re looking for a book recommendation- get this one.
- Favorite Song: Malibu by Fly by Midnight
- Favorite Makeup Product: Tie between the Charlotte Tilburry Magic Cream and this Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette.
- Favorite Snack/Food: Lately I’ve been hooked on these power crunch bars (specifically the Vanilla Creme, mint chocolate, and peanut butter Flavors)
- Favorite Lounge Wear: I’ve been living in these striped sweat pants (non-maternity) and these grey yoga pants (maternity). Also, this bralette is pretty much all I’m willing to wear (I hate bras with any sort of wiring) and you’ve probably seen this cozy pull-over all over instagram lately, but it really is that good.
- Favorite Bag/Accessory: I’m obsessed with this Striped Monogram Weekended Bag. And apparently y’all are too! Everyone seemed to want it after I posted that picture of me packing my bag for the hospital last week! Best part is that its under $100 and if you buy it before Monday you’ll get a free Boyfriend Sweater with it!
- Favorite Shoes: These over-the-knee boots are the perfect dupe for the Stuart Weitzman boot. Literally like a tenth of the price and they DO actually stay up your leg unlike some.
Sales going on today:
50% off with code COZY
Valentines Day Dresses currently on sale
Favorite Nordstrom Sales