Ya know those days where you can’t be bothered to change out of your sweats, but you actually have so many errands you need to get done? Thats where the “no makeup, makeup look” comes into play.
There are days where I absolutely refuse to put on a bra or change out of my sweat pants, but for some reason I just can’t bear to leave the house for the day with absolutely zero makeup on or without running a brunch through my hair. For some reason, no matter how ragidy my outfit is- I feel like if my hair and makeup look “put together” then its all good.
This doesn’t mean putting on eye makeup or spending 15 minutes contouring my cheekbones, just a few quick slabs of concealer, highlighter, and bronzer and you’re good to go!
Here are my ride-or-die products for a quick and natural look….
- Charlotte Tilburry Magic Cream– I swear by this moisturizer. Its expensive, but it seriously makes you GLOW and a little goes a long way. I expect my pot to last me at least 6 months.
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops– Want that “pregnancy glow” without actually being pregnant? Ya, this is the stuff. Apply to cheek bones, bridge of nose, chin and forehead after applying your moisturizer. A little goes a long way!
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer– Honestly the best concealer of all time. I took this on my bachelorette party and got pretty much all of my bridesmaids hooked on it. It’s amazing. Bonus- Tarte is a completely vegan/cruelty free brand. So you can feel good about buying from them 🙂
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick– This has been a favorite of mine since a roommate introduced it to me my sophomore year in college. Now I never go without it. Swipe it over your cheeks to shape your face and you can even tab a little on your eyes to brighten them up as well.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz– Okay I know this seems like it could take a while, but once you get the hang of it- its super quick. It literally takes me 15-20 seconds to fill in each of my brows. Don’t over think it, just lightly fill in the missing hairs, brush it through, and be done with it. Doing this really does help shape your face so much more and will make you feel way more confident and glowing….even in your sweatpants ;)Ps- I’m currently out of my Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and was sent the Maybelline version. It’s less than half of the price of the Anastasia Beverly Hills version and actually works really well! If you are in a crunch for money or don’t like to spend too much on makeup, I highly suggest this dupe.